Are you an innovative business looking for a new home amongst like minded people?
The perfect setting for innovative companies
If you’re looking for serviced office space in a great location, look no further.
Discover Our Office Spaces
The Business and Technology Centre provides office accommodation in a selection of sizes for established small to medium sized businesses.
The offices are equipped with IT facilities in a pleasant working environment. The perfect setting for innovative companies – plus…
- 24/7 access
- Free parking
- Access to public wireless network
- Shared SuperFast Broadband Internet connection
- Private office LAN
- Telephone with DDI number
- Use of open space meeting facilities
- Use of meeting room*
- Nearby access to formal onsite meeting and conferencing facilities*
- Convenient access to the Shropshire Growth Hub’s facilities on the ground floor*
- Reception facilities
- Lockable post box
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Post facility
- Entry in tenant directory
- Building maintenance
- Cleaning of offices and communal areas
- 24/7 Security in and around the building
* additional costs may apply
Interested in our spaces?
Office space availability
The BTC has a range of office sizes to meet the needs of your business. If you can’t see your office requirements here, please contact us, a bespoke solution may be available.
25 offices ranging from 13.1sqm (141sqft) to 79sqm (850.35sqft)
13 offices ranging from 13.1sqm (141sqft) to 74.8sqm (805.14sqft)
The top floor has two breakout areas that can be used for informal meetings or just as a comfortable place to sit away from the office as well as a spacious shared kitchen area. Rooms are light and airy, most with excellent views of the playing fields and surrounding countryside.
12 offices ranging from 20sqm (215.2sqft) to 79sqm (850.35sqft)
The first floor has a breakout area that can be used for informal meetings or just as comfortable place to sit away from the office as well as a spacious shared kitchen area. This floor is where the large format plotter/scanner is located.
Telford Growth Hub
The ground floor has no lettable space but houses the facilities of the Growth Hub which include video conferencing, events and business advice.